As part of BAPP Groups process of continual improvement on quality and inspection, we have now invested in our own in house, fully equipped testing and inspection facility.
The purpose built test house is situated at the BAPP Group site in Barnsley.
5 - 13
BAPP recently increased the quality department to five staff, incorporating two inspectors overseas, all headed up by our own quality/technical director.
All sourced products, although tested at the point of manufacture, are now tested in accordance with all relevant dimensional, physical, mechanical, and coating standards. Thus ensuring
our customers can rely on the high quality products supplied
by our company, meeting all the necessary requirements for successful installation for their intended application.
100 Ton Tensile Testing Machine
• M12 to M39 grade 8.8 /10.9 bolts & nuts to BS EN ISO 898-1 & 2
• Tensile / Yield / Elongation / Reduction of Area / Proof Loads
• Suitability Tests as per BS EN ISO 15048
• Rockwell B & C
Torque Tension Testing
• M12 to M36 BS EN 14399 8.8 & 10.9
300S Impact Testing
• Tests carried out in accordance with BS EN ISO 148-1
• Test range from ambient temperature to -50°C.